Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Isabel Jones, Marketing Intern


Hello, my name is Isabel Jones and I'm the Marketing/Public Relations intern for DonorsResource. My job is to raise awareness about this nonprofit as well as oversee everything going on and making sure the brand stays the same on everything we do. So far this has been a really fun job and it's really cool to see how everything goes together. We have started to get the word out about DonorsResource through the Riverdale community and we're about to start branching out to the Portland Metro area. I think this internship has been an amazing way to get hands on learning and really see how to run a company. I can't wait to see what else is in store for me and the rest of the interns. thanks for reading, have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment