Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Collin Styring Program Coordinator Intern


Hi, my name is Collin Styring, I am the Program Coordinator for Donors Resource. This is my first year with Donors Resource and it has truly been a great experience so far. As Program Coordinator I check the Donors Resource service email, and respond to any questions nonprofits or donors might ask. I also gather information about nonprofits registered with Donors Resource, along with granting their original membership. Another recent responsibility that comes with being Program Coordinator is running Warehouse Wednesday. Warehouse Wednesday is a weekly email sent to all nonprofits registered with Donors Resource. This email contains the top five coolest donations of the week that aren't yet claimed by any nonprofit. I am very excited to continue my internship with Donors Resource, I am having a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment