Tuesday, April 3, 2012


My name is Chloe, and I’m a nonprofit outreach and social media intern. I became involved with DonorsResource.org in February when I helped out with a smaller project, and I really wanted to be a part of DonorsResource.org once I learned more about the great things it can do for nonprofits. My job is to contact nonprofits that haven’t joined our website yet and tell them about the great donations DonorsResource.org can connect them with. I like this job because I get to communicate directly with the nonprofits that we serve, and the nonprofits become aware of the opportunity to receive the supplies they need through our website. I also post on our Facebook and twitter pages, and I have a goal of increasing our number of followers and spreading the word about the great organizations that register with us. I’m very excited to be an intern and can’t wait to see where DonorsResource.org will go in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment